Find yourself some steep chutes and stacked pillow lines to take flight with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard.
When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes – including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain. Now offered in 154cm and 168cm sizes.
- Directional Camber
- Directional [10mm Taper]/Directional
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™
- 700G Splitboard Core, Squeezebox
- Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™/Sintered WFO
- Split Channel, Super Sap® Epoxy, ReRez®, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Pucks, Rides Best with Hitchhiker Bindings & Burton G3 High Traction Skins 5 - 8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- PARK: 1, GROOMERS: 3, BACKCOUNTRY: 10
- Fly down cliffs, chutes and pillow lines with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard.