Comfortable on the up, capable on the down. Get in the fast lane with splitboarding's most dialed and reliable binding.
It will be 15km from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D's Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum]
- Burton-Designed Single-Component Negative Lean Hi-Back with Quick-Adjust FLAD™
- Hammockstrap™, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0, Double Take Buckles
- True OTT Hi-Back Padding
- Designed and Engineered specifically for Splitboards
- Additional interface hardware may be required
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste