Get in the fast lane with the Hitchhiker's dialled and reliable performance.
It will be 10 miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort,
strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in
splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker Splitboard Binding pairs the easiness
of Spark R&D's Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative forward lean options, its made for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
What makes this binding tick?
● Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and
minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection.
● Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a
rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the
toebox of the boot.
● Spark R&D Tesla T1 System machined aluminium baseplate is pin and cable free, so
the binding slides easily into offset touring brackets and locks into place using a snap
● Single-component hi-back construction features one material throughout, providing
consistent response and feel while riding in any terrain.
● Negative forward lean hi-back is designed for comfortable backcountry touring.
● Quick-adjust FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward
lean angle to customize your ride.
● Double Take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer
cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.