Soft flexing and ultra-stable – a pro-caliber ride for young rippers looking to take the next step in freestyle progression.
Whether they're tooling around the mini park or taking skills to bigger features, groms on the move will love the Burton Process Smalls Snowboard. Flat Top blends the effortless feel of rocker with the quick-thinking control required for launching airs and landing with confidence. Filet-O-Flex creates a super soft board that still rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip. For the rider who has outgrown the Chopper® but isn't quite ready to go big, the Process Smalls hits the sweet spot on freestyle fun. Features The Channel® mounting system to give you the easiest, most adjustable setup with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton's).
Stunts! Sean Randall Williams paints photo-realistic imagery of bad-ass cars doing bad-ass shit. McMorris saw this painting and instantly had to have it on the 22 Process, so that’s what we did.
What makes this board tick?
· Bend – Flat Top Bend stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
· Shape – Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you’re riding regular or switch
· Flex – Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
· Core – Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternated between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
· Core – Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
· Fiberglass – Biax fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that’s great for beginning riders or the park
· Base - Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
· Board Mount – The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton)