Locked and loaded power meets Step On. Effortless adjustment and a precision fit come together in the ultimate snowboard boot equipped with the Boa Fit System.
Explore. Experiment. Charge. The men's Burton Limelight Step On boots let you step on and go with a precision fit and responsive feel that encourages you to push further. From out-of-the-box comfort to the BOA Fit Sytem, the Limelight has your back when it's time to explore and push your skills. Add the simplicity and responsive feel of Step On for a boot that has few limits. Heat-moldable liners bring it all together with a custom fit and the enhanced warmth of heat-reflective tech to keep you riding longer.
What makes this boot tick?
· Lacing: Sequence BOA Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom.
· Flex / Response: Step On backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
· Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
· Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response.
· Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
· Outsole: Step On outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten the binding, EST optimised midsole lowers your centre of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimising the drag, Vibram Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content.