Regular price $399.99
Tested and proven technologies, combined in a legendary blend of comfort, performance, and all-terrain versatility.
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That's just what the men's Burton Cartel Snowboard Binding has done, with the Hammockstrap 2.0, Smooth Glide buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® for pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
What makes this binding tick?
· Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
· Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
· Cushioning: ReFlex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
· Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. A Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
· Mounting System: ReFlex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
· Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
· Forward lean: Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel.
· DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back
· Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
· Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life