A legendary blend of comfort and all-terrain versatility updated for even lighter, more responsive performance.
Experience comfort and response in the men’s Burton Cartel X Snowboard binding. This Shred-it-all binding offers top features like a hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean lets dial in your stance. The Re:Flex version is compatible with any board mounting system.
What makes this binding tick?
- Stiff binding for improved response.
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 tow strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toe box of the boot
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
- B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. 45% short glass/nylon composite construction provides lightweight performance.
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight.
- Hi-Back: Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightning fast response.
- Forward lean: DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.
Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminium levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life