A snow-to-street chameleon with features like a hydration-compatible laptop sleeve and two-strap carry for hauling a board or other gear.
Ever since the dawn of the Burton, the legendary Burton Day Hiker 25L backpack has surpassed all others and risen through the ranks as the undisputed champion. Featuring a lightweight, low-profile design, the ride-ready function of a super secure board carry system, ergonomic shoulder harness, and dual water bottle pockets, the Burton Day Hiker 25L Backpack has everything you need for exploring the great outdoors. And because school and work are just stops on the way to the mountain, the Day Hiker’s padded laptop sleeve creates one highly versatile pack that truly rules them all.
What makes this bag tick?
- Durable outer fabric construction repels water in snow and wintry-mix conditions
- Bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Shoulder straps
- Ergonomic back panel with airflow channels
- Hip belt
- Webbing board carry with molded wings
- Hydration-compatible laptop sleeve: 18in x 10in / 46cm x 26.5cm
- Tablet sleeve: 10in x 8in / 26.5cm x 20cm
- Overlapping front accessory pockets, fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket, dual side mesh water bottle pockets, and internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip