Inspired by the mountains and designed to dominate every day with pro-level fit and function – including a board carry, multi-functional hydration and laptop sleeve, and front stretch CRAM pocket.
Elevate the everyday with utility that is ready to ride – the Burton Day Hiker 28L Backpack adds mid-volume storage and updated styling to Burton’s legendary lineup. Hiking the hill or just making moves across town, ergo shoulder straps and an airflow back panel deliver you in comfort. Stay hydrated and organized with water bottle and accessory stashes, cram that last bit of gear into the stretch front pocket, and cradle your digital essentials with dedicated laptop and tablet storage.
What makes this bag tick?
- Durable outer fabric construction repels water in snow and wintry-mix conditions
- Bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with an adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic back panel with airflow channels
- Hip belt
- Webbing board carry with molded wings
- Hydration-compatible laptop sleeve: 15in x 10in / 39cm x 26.5cm
- Tablet sleeve: 10in x 8in / 26.5cm x 20cm
- Front stretch CRAM pocket, fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket, dual side mesh water bottle pockets, and internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip