Save your hard-earned loot for lift tickets with rugged weatherproofing that goes well with anything in the closet.
Whether they’re riding the school bus or the lift, Burton have groms covered with the boys Burton Dugout Jacket. Rugged and waterproof DRYRIDE two-layer fabric, plus zonal mapped Thermacore insulation means it outperforms all the other kid’s jackets. Room-to-Grow creates sleeves that extend for multi-season comfort and coverage. Fully loaded with kid-friendly features a clean design that looks good with everything from snow pants to jeans.
What makes this jacket tick?
- Regular fit
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying.
- Critically taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore Insulation (100g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon Taffeta lining
- Attached contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and mesh pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Lifetime warranty