The hardest working jacket on the hill. This authentic insulated workwear jacket is backed by heavy-duty weather defence.
At first glance, the Men’s Burton Dunmore jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you’ll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, plus lightweight THERMOLITE insulation and Burton’s Living Lining for automatic climate control. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator and hoodie into one. It also contains all the best features, including sound and goggle pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero tempts to springtime slop.
What makes this jacket tick?
· Living Lining
· Living Lining mapped with embossed taffeta
· Ergonomic water-repellent removable magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
· YKK water resistant zippers
· 40% recycled content THERMOLITE insulation (40g throughout)
· DRYRIDE 10,000mm / 10,000g
· Critically taped seams
· Regular fit
· Zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets
· Zippered chest pocket
· Removable bonded fleece contour hood
· Zippered easy access media/goggle pocket with Therma-Pocket inside to keep your device warm
· Zippered sleeve pass pocket
· Interior mesh dump pocket
· Snap closure gusseted cuff
· Mesh-lined No-snag pit zip vents
· Knit rib collar
· Lifetime warranty