Supreme Warmth and Dual Zone BOA Fit system micro-adjustability for when the only thing tighter than your turns is your wallet.
The Burton Felix boot reformulates the top-of-the-line DNA of our Supreme boot into an all-around performer that's slightly softer and more forgiving on your finances. Fully loaded, it boasts the convenience and sure fit of the BOA® Fit System featuring Burton-exclusive New England Ropes, and dialed-in with the tri-zonal tightening of Lockdown Tech, which wraps the whole ankle with the click of a wheel. Calves remain comfy in the Focus Cuff and with the broken-in feel of Total Comfort, a feature you can't find elsewhere but Burton. Revved up with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, these are the boots that pro rider Kimmy Fasani depends on to keep her feet warm and dry in the most challenging conditions.
What makes this boot tick?
· Lacing: Dual-Zone BOA Fit System featuring Coiler technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-mad fibres and are virtually indestructible, won’t kink, and are easy to re-lace.
· Flex / Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
· Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
· Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
· Cushioning: Women’s-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman’s foot resulting in better board feel and control, sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot.
· Outsole: DynoBITE Outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning, EST optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort