Burton Duffy Pant is backed with GORE-TEX to make a fanastic well-fitting women’s pant. Clean styling at a very reasonable price.
Sideways snow, puking rain, and howling winds are no match for the Women's Burton GORE‑TEX Duffey Pant. The simple aesthetic, pinnacle storm-proofing, and cozy warmth of lightweight and low-profile THERMOLITE® insulation all combine to make these pants a favorite of our team riders. Complete with zippered cargo pockets and snap-up leg lifts to prevent parking lot abrasion, this versatile pant is an obvious choice for riders who demand ultimate performance and style.
What makes this pant tick?
- Bluesign product
- Living Lining Thermo-Regulating Technology
- YKK Zippers
- 40% recycled content THERMOLITE Insulation (40g throughout)
- Taffeta and Embossed Living Lining
- Living Lining mapped with taffeta
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM tape
- Regular fit
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Mesh-lined no-snag thigh vents
- Lifetime warranty