Raising the bar yet again as the only men’s Burton boot to feature the ultimate zonal fit control of the High-Power Focus Boa Fit System.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline, the Burton Ion Boa boot is the only men's model to feature the Hi-Power Focus Boa Fit System, the pinnacle offering for effortless, precision fit. Built to charge hard across the entire mountain, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package, and upgraded with our Life Liner for lightweight comfort and enhanced rebound. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower-body alignment and superior board feel, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ for enhanced warmth and moisture wicking, and ReBounce tech that reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
What makes this boot tick?
· Lacing: Dual-Zone High-Power Focus Boa Fit System, Coiler Technology, Powered by Burton-Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Lifetime Guarantee
· Flex / Response: 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue
· Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Outer Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
· Liner: Life Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Tuff Cuff
· Cushioning: AutoCANT, ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
· Outsole: Optimized Midsole, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Recycled Rubber Content