Pro-caliber control for the entire mountain updated for even lighter, more responsive
Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding.
This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock
hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for
comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance.
The Re:FlexTM version is compatible with any board mounting system.
What makes this binding tick?
● Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad
and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response
● Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a
rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the
toebox of the boot
● Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing
comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to
● B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can
withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
● Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout,
providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
● Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
● Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also
● Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel,
providing complete suspension for lightning fast response
● DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean
angle of the hi-back
● Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for
independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
● Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer
cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use