Pre-order now, receive a $60 gift voucher!
We price match where possible and refunds available for change of mind on pre-orders. Boards land end of April.
Lightweight true twin performance tuned to the ride-everything style of top pros like Mark McMorris.
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the men’s Burton Process Snowboard is Mark McMorris’ pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. Featuring PurePop camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it. The Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of PurePop camber.
What makes this board tick?
• PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
• Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you’re riding regular or switch
• Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
• Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
• Core: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned alone the tew and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response and strength.
• Triax fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
• Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.