Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favourtie jacket.
Featuring a style you've probably seen our riders wearing, the boys' Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your typical jacket. Room-to-Grow sleeves extend for multi-season use, and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
What makes this jacket tick?
· Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
· DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
· PFC-free DWR coating
· Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
· Thermacore insulation (100g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
· Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
· Mapped fleece lining on front and back
· Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
· Chafe-free chin guard
· Room-To-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
· Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
· Adjustable cuffs
· Pocket-access hem cinch
· Glove loops
· Ticket O-ring
· Chest pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
· Lifetime warranty