Cuddly warmth and kid-friendly features with well-placed pockets for a winter’s worth of treasures.
The girl’s Burton Elodie jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that’s easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-to-Grow sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket’s multi-talented abilities
What makes this jacket tick?
- Regular fit
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying.
- PFC-FREE DWR coating
- Critically taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore Insulation (100g body / 80g sleeves and hood) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Hidden chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets.
- Lifetime warranty