Capita Birds of a Feather 2023
Perfect for the all-condition rider ready for an award winning mountain experience.
A technical dead ringer for the best-selling D.O.A. series, the Birds of a Feather offers all the performance of one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world replicated into flex patterns and geometric sizing to meet women’s riding requests. This snowboard is so damn fun that the do-anything, go-anywhere Birds of a Feather is ready to change your riding forever. With a medium flex that’s easy to turn and an elongated effective edge ready to carve up the slopes, this hybrid camber, all-terrain destroyer has inspired countless knockoffs chasing its success. Such as emulation comes with the territory given that the Birds of a Feather has won every major design award in the industry. With an all new Dual Blaster Ashpop Core the Birds of a Feather is suitable for a wide range of riders and is ready to take your snowboarding to new heights.
What makes this board tick?
· Rider Type: Resort + Park
· Flex: Twin 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Camber: Resort V1 Profile – Capita’s Resort V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
· Dual Blaster V2 Core: By replacing Ash with Paulownia found in premium boards, they’ve made the Dual Blaster Core even lighter.
· Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls: Heavy duty protection and vibration dampening with flyweight Kevlar.
· Carbon Fibre Boosters: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight
· Special Blend Fiberglass: Custom weighted Biaxial top / biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
· Magic Bean Resin: Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin
· Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene – the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
· Multitech Level 5 DeepSpace
· PAM16000 Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
· Multitech Sublimation + Die-cut Base
· PLT Topsheet Technology
· 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
· Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
· Stainless Steel 4 x 2 inserts