or make 4 interest-free payments of $180.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Capita Paradise 2024
Engineered for Women, these perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable, supportive, and poppy. Featuring camber underfoot for controlled turns and a rockered nose and tail that floats in powder. The Paradise rides above all the choppy stuff that life on the mountain can throw at you. With twin-tip design lines of a freestyle board and the camber theory of a freeride board, these boards offer confident control every rider will love.
What makes this board tick?
- Flex: Twin 4.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Park V3 Profile: Raised camber platform through the inserts, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Special Blend Fiberglass: Custom weighted Biaxial top / biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
- Magic Bean Resin: Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Resin.
- Superdrive FX Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech Level 5 DeepSpace Silkscreen
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Carbon Aramid Struts 4 x 20mm underfoot