Pre-order now, receive a $60 gift voucher!
We price match where possible and refunds available for change of mind on pre-orders. Boards land end of April.
The big mountain freestyler.
Fast and powerful, this is the switchblade of powder boards, and it will slash the backcountry like no other. While many great powder boards are large and surfy, the Kazu Kokubo Pro comes in a compact chassis with a powder nose and a slightly tapered tail, making this award-winning series quick and manoeuvrable. This versatility is perfect for those side-country powder mornings when things get tracked, and you end up back inside the resort boundaries for the remainder of the day. It unleashes maximum power through the FSC Certified Panda Core with Bamboo Power Rods and is loaded with high-end construction components like a new Skinless Core Ash woodgrain topsheet, HyperDrive high-speed sintered base, and Amplitex V-Tech Amplifiers. While it’s a lofty goal, this board is your first step towards trying to emulate Kazu’s legendary riding style.
What makes this board tick?
· Rider Type: All-Mountain + Powder
· Flex: Twin 6.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Camber: Alpine V2 Profile – The Alpine V2 Profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose. This allows for maximum turning power while increasing float and landing stability. The camber runs deep into the tail on the Kazu providing enhanced performance for this freestyle powder series. The Kazu Kokubo Pro uses traditional tip and tail arcs.
· Panda Core: Super lightweight Certified Core aligned with bamboo power rods
· Skinless Core Ash Woodgrain Topsheet: Specially treated pure wood veneer topsheet with a unique tactile feel that is 220gm lighter than the standard process.
· Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier: Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax
· Holysheet Fiberglass: Triax/Biax Holysheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass
· Magic Bean Resin: Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin
· Hyperdrive Base: Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only!
· Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen
· Custom Stained Core Ash Topsheet
· Sublimation Base
· 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
· Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
· Stainless Steel 4 x 2 inserts