The Dakine Camino Glove.
Camino is a best seller in Dakine’s Women’s Global Series, and it’s easy to see why. This gauntlet length glove is purpose-built to be durable on the outside, with a pillow soft fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth and comfort on the inside. It’s the glove you want for especially cold days on the mountain. The DWR treated nylon/poly shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and reduces wear, and the DK DRY waterproof insert adds an extra layer of protection.
What makes this glove tick?
· Insert: DK Dry waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
· Insulation: High loft fill (100% polyester)
· Palm: Rubbertec (100% non-P PVC)
· Shell: 100% nylon with DWR treatment
· Lining: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
· Cuff Closure: one hand cinch gauntlet
· Removable Storm Liner Glove (touch screen compatible)
· Internal heat pocket
· Nose wipe thumb panel
· Removable wrist leash