Karmas have the most versatile, comfortable and progression-friendly flex wrapped in a durable construction, giving you turning response that remains forgiving for newcomers and park riders. An EVA foam footbed alleviates the shock of hard landings while the moisture-wicking fabric keeps your feet warm and cozy. Get the boots that look as good as they feel with thE DC¬†Karma Snowboard Boots.
- FLEX:¬†Flex Rating: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) ‚Äì These boots feature an extremely versatile, all-mountain flex.
- LINER:¬†The Red Liner ‚Äì Pure Performance. A classic inner lace closure system around the multi-layer construction includes EVA memory foam and thermal regulating fleece lining. You get unquestionable comfort and a perfect fit.
- LACING SYSTEM:¬†Traditional Lacing ‚Äì Strategically designed overlays in the boots' upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure and custom fit. This system prevents lace slippage by simply wrapping around the locking lace hook hardware. This design turns traditional lacing into a zonal closure system.
- FOOTBED:¬†The Snow Basic Insole ‚Äì The insole features die-cut EVA for comfort and durability and an outer layer of moisture-wicking fabric.
- SOLE:¬†UniLite‚Ñ¢ Foundation Outsole ‚Äì DC's lightest outsole. Made of 100% UniLite‚Ñ¢ it provides essential durability, dampening and cushioning while drastically reducing the boots overall weight. The snow-shredding traction pattern on the Foundation is designed for secure ascent and descent as well as skating with one foot strapped in.