The 2021 DC Control Step On Boots.
Introducing the first mens non-Burton boot compatible with the Step-On system. DC have taken their ever popular Control boot and paired with the Burton Step On system to bring ease and comfort to your day riding. Completed with a Boa H4 Coiler System with Zonal Closure and the EVA memory foam design of DC’s White Liner, DC’s most popular boot has just gotten even better.
What makes this boot tick?
· Boot Flex: 6/10 (1=Soft / 10=Stiff)
· Lacing System: Boa H4 Coiler System w/ 2 Dials and Zonal Closure – The Double Boa system consist of two independent zones controlled by separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease and get in and out of your boot in your record time. Add in the coiler that takes up lace slack and you’ve got an even quicker and cleaner way to tighten your boots.
· White Liner – The DC White liner features multi-layer construction, consisting of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat-mouldable EVA with thermal regulating fleece all combining to deliver premium performance. The White Liner also includes anatomical J-bars and a 180 degree power strap for locked in stability
· Step On Outsole – This lightweight outsole is designed to provide comfort, shock absorption, and seamless integration with the Burton Step On binding
· Impact S Insole – The DC Impact S Insole has been created from single density polyurethane developed for minimising harsh landings without comprising board feel
· Internal Ankle Harness – The internal Ankle Harness in this boot helps to make the liner and shell act as one, and prevents foot movement and heel lift inside the boot.
· Articulated Construction – The Articulated design of this boot provides more natural toeside flex, resulting in less warping of the boot shell and giving you longer lasting response
STEP ON BINDINGS MUST MATCH THE SIZE OF YOUR BOOT!
For men’s Step Ons, US 6-8 must use SMALL, US 8.5-10.5 must use MEDIUM, and US 11-13 must use LARGE.