The Dirodi ClassX carries the groceries & the beach towel with ease.
Designed and inspired by the Dutch bikes this lightweight aluminium frame, combined with the brushless 250W motor gets you from A to B with the throttle included or just use the pedal assist. Unlike others there is no extra charge for the accessories. Unbeatable warranty and support, via Steve's Snow Store.
The Difference is in the details
- LET US UN-PACK AND BUILD THE BIKE FOR YOU! If you add the ''Build Cost'' item to the shopping cart we will build the bike and carry out a 10 point safety check for $125. So you don't have to sweat the small stuff.
- BATTERY: 36V 10.4AH lithium battery with AU plug
- BATTERY CELLS: Premium battery cells with up to 1000 recharge cycle
- MOTOR: 250 Watt, brushless geared rear hub motor
- SPEED: 25 KM/H max pedal-assist speed.
- BRAKES: Tektro front and rear mechanical disk brakes with alloy electric brake levers
- RANGE: UP TO 60KM pedal-assist range
- TYRES: 26inch brown puncture resistant tyres
- GEAR SET: Shimano 7-speed with thumb shifter
- LCD: Large screen with 6 assistance levels
- SADDLE: Large Comfortable justrek saddle
- FRAME: 26", 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- LIGHTS: Front & Rear battery powered lights
- THROTTLE: Thumb Twist Throttle
- ACCESSORIES: Rear wheel lock, Rear reflector, wheel reflectors, alloy kickstand, front and rear carriers, wicker basket, bell, rear front and rear mudguards.
- WARRANTY: Frame 2 years, Electrical components 1 year.
- PACKAGING: Assembled by us for an additional $125 or posted to your door in a box, around 90% built.
BOOK A TEST RIDE: Call the store to arrange a test ride from two locations either Wollongong CBD or Bulli (near the beach)
- Where an electric bike or conversion kit is defined as Street legal, it means the electric bike or trike is considered street legal Under Australian Electric Bike Regulations to best of our knowledge. Those products are viewed as bicycles, not motorized vehicles without need of insurance license plate or drivers’ license. It is important for you to check your latest province/state, county, and local laws to ensure that you are riding legally and safely.
- Please note Street Legal does not mean you can ride your electric bike or trike on any bicycle pathways; parks and trails may have their restrictions against use of electric assist bikes.
- By modifying electric bikes or conversion kits settings, upgrading components capacity such as controller or motor, the product might lose its street legality no matter who does the modification. In case of bike default setting or component modifications, ZIMEMO PTY. LTD. assumes no responsibility of fines, damages, loss or other consequences resulting from riding such a bike.
- ZIMEMO PTY. LTD. assumes no responsibility of fines, damages, loss or other consequences resulting from riding the bike on public roads where according to local rules and regulations the bike is not considered street legal or for whatever reason should not be ridden on such roads.