The Drake Reload is the freestyle binding for the masses.
It’s had a brand new revamp this season making it feel and look even better than before. The new ‘change up strap’ made from injected TPU allows the user to really dial in their ride, the straps can be inverted offering support in preferred areas. The stylish new shovel highback is an evolution on the existing spade hiback with a priority set on comfort and tweekability. The binding is solid but light thanks to the tooless Light Saber baseplate and magnesium MG12 buckles. A sweet deal for a durable binding like this one.
What makes this binding tick?
● Light Saber Baseplate - With reduced contact points you get a better feeling ride
while reducing the weight. The heelcup is totally toolless with 3 different adjustable
positions. You can also adjust the highback independently from the ankle straps,
resulting in 13 different customisable combinations to suit your riding style.
● Natural cant evo - New toolless design featuring the low density cushioning of the
Rebound heel absorber to reduce vibrations.
● GT Ankle Strap - this slim and contoured ankle strap is built with high quality leather
and multi-density foam for full ergonomic comfort and support.
● Toe Glove Toe Strap - This urethane strap ensures the perfect fit over the toe of the
boot. Two flexible wings go over the toe, attaching the strap and the boot in one
piece, keeping them secure in the binding.
● Mg12 Buckles - Quick and efficient, these buckles slide 5 ladder steps every crank.
Magnesium has reduced the weight by 25% and added even more precision with the
new metal button release.
● Heavy Duty Material - delivers outstanding performance, high mechanical strength
and fatigue endurance.
● Bond Toolless - Improving security and strength, screws are directly injected into
both the ratchet and ankle strap ensuring your straps remain where they should be
whilst hiking in the pow or hitting up some park laps.