The Descent 19L pack is a sleek sidecountry and quick tour pack that's the perfect size for the bare essentials - avy tools, water, snacks and a layer.
The pack's compact profile is designed to keep your center of gravity tight on the way down and your board locked to your back when you hit the bootpack. The DSCNT 19L's highlight features include a main pocket with an internal accessory pocket and avy tool sleeves, a fleece lined goggle pocket, a stow-able front panel helmet holder, a thermo molded back panel, a hydration sleeve, reflective strap accents and a removable safety whistle. All of the board straps and the hip belt can also be tucked away for streamlined use off the slopes. The DSCNT 19L is built with PVC-free 450D nylon.
What makes this backpack tick?
- A-frame split-ski carry mode
- Thermo-molded foam back panel
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Ergonomic comfort shoulder straps
- Hydro-pocket with insulated sleeve
- Helmet holder
- Internal zipper pocket with key clip
- Integrated safety whistle
- Internal aluminum suspension frame
- Ice axe loop
- Avy tools slots
- Size: H-52/W-30/D-12
- Weight: 950 g
- Fabric: Nylon 450D, PVC-fre. PU coated water resistant