The playful charger
Ideal for all-mountain freeriding and freestyle
With a Dream Weaver you're good to go all day long, whether it is early morning pow or arvo park. Regardless of what the terrain is like. This board is made for the playful girl that likes to do it all and do it well, from fun park laps to hard carves and blinding pow slashes. This is thanks to the directional freeride shape, friendly flex, spooned nose and tail, and stable camber profile, all combine to give you a board that floats effortlessly, holds a solid edge, and stays playful for comfortable and confident riding across the entire mountain.
A hybrid flex pattern which places camber underfoot and rocker in the tips, then moves it back towards the tail putting the power under your back foot. The longer rocker in the nose keeps the board floating and improves manoeuvrability, while the camber underfoot enhances stability, edge hold, and response.
What makes this board tick?
- Directional Flex: This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
- 3D Base Contour 1.0: A subtle 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 2mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
- Classic Core: Full wood premium poplar core that offers great pop, even flex, and reliable durability.
- Premium sintered 8000 base.
- Traction Tech 2.0: Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of the board for its lifetime.