The new Jones Stratos is the hybrid all-mountain board you need.
The Directional Rocker places the camber under your feet and rocker in the tip and tail. The nose has a slightly longer rocker allowing the board to float through the powder while improving manoeuvrability, the underfoot camber enhances stability, edge hold and response in your turns. The narrow sidecuts allow for a more playful feel to your ride whilst the 3D contour base lets this board excel in powder. Completed with the Float Pack setback stance option, this board really does have it all.
What makes this board tick?
• Directional Rocker: Extended rocker on nose for manoeuvrability and float, underfoot camber for stability, edge hold and response.
• Flex 7/10 [1=soft/10=stiff]
• Directional Flex: Stiffer tail for extra power and pop under your back foot.
• 3D Base Contour 3.0: The most advanced 3D base contour pattern from Jones, featuring 7mm of bevel in the nose and 4mm in the tail.
• FSC Ultra Core: Dual density premium wood core made from Paulownia wood with specially positioned Poplar stringers for extra durability and turn power
• Sintered 9900 Base: Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Carbon which makes it fast and easy to absorb wax and repair.
• Recycled Rounded ABS Plastic
• Float Pack Inserts: Set your stance way back for extra float on deep pow days.