When soft snow is in short supply, turn to the Mindbender 90Ti.
Although it’s built with the same Titanal Y-beam construction and all-terrain rocker profile as its other metal-reinforced Mindbender siblings, the 90Ti stands apart thanks to a narrower waist width. The result is a ski that has the precision edge hold you need to dominate the hardpack, but is still wide enough for forays into the ungroomed.
What makes this ski tick?
· All-Terrain rocker: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the rail for added control.
· 17.9m Ski Radius
· Maple and Aspen Ski Core: Maple is an energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact while Aspen is lightweight and resilient.
· Powerwall: Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
· Titanal construction: K2’s Ti Y-Beam delivers precision in the forebody of the ski, power underfoot and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the manoeuvrability and drift control needed for freeride ripping. Precision cut titanal in a ‘Y’ shape alters the torsional stiffness of the ski while maintaining a balanced, even flex pattern that delivers power in a controlled manner throughout the length of the ski.
· Freeride/All Mountain skis
· 127 – 90 – 114