The extension of the award-winning RX All-Mountain range.
The SX 100 expands Lange’s “Choose Your Width” concept to 102mm, ensuring skiers with wider feet no longer sacrifice comfort for real-deal performance. Featuring all of Lange’s acclaimed fit and performance solutions, easy entry-and-exit, and a more relaxed “out-of-the-box” fit, SX offers all-day comfort with the essential, high-performance DNA generally limited to narrower, race-oriented boots.
What makes this boot tick?
- Last: 102mm – A wider forefoot, relaxed fit suitable for wider and higher volume feet.
- Flex: 100 – A medium flex for intermediate to advanced level skiers.
- Liner: Thermo 1 Liner with Custom Tongue
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Forward Lean: 12 Degrees
- Ramp: 4 Degrees
- Canting: +/- 1.5 Degrees
- Buckles: 1 Quick Macro Ratchet and 3 Aluminium
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Replaceable Max Grip Sole