The 2022 Blend by Line Ski’s
Line’s freestyle team's favourite ski, the LINE Blend, has been redesigned. Same buttery Blend flex, same Blend feel, certified and approved by Will Wesson himself. So what's changed? Line have blunted the tip for locking in those nose blocks, they've extended the sidecut for quicker turning, and they've widened the tip & tail for more surface area to press on deep into your butters. Pick up the new and improved LINE Blend and #Bendyourblends like never before.
What makes this ski tick?
· 133mm tip, 100mm waist, 122mm tail
· 20m turning radius
· Weight: 1940g
· Rocker Type: Early Rise – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the centre of the ski. This increases a ski’s lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack
· Rocker Profile: 4mm tip, 4mm camber, 4mm tail
· Flex: Symmetric Flex – The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backward
· 5-Cut Sidecut: Five different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut for a variety of turn shapes and intuitive feel.
· Early Taper: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce
· Butter Zone: Unique planing of the core in the tip and tail sections a unique flex point that allows the ski to lock into butters with unmatched control.
· Core: Maple Macroblock – Two full length maple stringers surrounded by aspen for increased strength and durabililty
· Sidewalls: Capwall – Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot and the lightweight, durable performance of cap in the tip, Capwall construction provides the best of both worlds
· Fatty Base / Sintered 1/7mm – High density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability
· Fatty Edge / 2.5mm x 2.2mm – 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning like of these skis
· Tuff Top – Textured tougher top materials for more abuse, less scratches and a longer, better looking life for the investment on your feet.