All Mountain Bindings Pivot 14 GW B95 Forza 2.0
The all-mountain Pivot ski binding sets the standard for control and release for the world’s most dedicated skiers. The binding’s Full Action toe piece and unique “turntable” heel design offer expert freeskiers a responsive connection between boot and ski for instant power transmission and precise ski control. It features powerful shock absorption and travel with confident retention and release for aggressive skiing. The colourful Forza 2.0 edition keeps the creative energy of freeskiing front and centre. It’s compatible with all traditional Alpine (ISO 5255) and GripWalk boot soles.
What makes this binding tick?
· Pivot – Look’s classic Pivot turntable heel design offers 28mm of elastic travel and rotates directly under the tibia, delivering elite-level shock absorption and the industry’s most trustworthy retention for a significant reduction in unwanted pre-release.
· Short Mounting Zone – The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
· GRIPWALK – Compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards.
· Long Elastic Travel – Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. Look bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release
· Race Aluminium Toe Piece – Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180 degrees multi-directional release, the all-metal RACE toe piece offers maximum power, precision, and durability
· Multi Directional Release – Look is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180 Multi Directional Release in the instance of a fall.
· Rolling Control – Look binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.