The Forza 2.0 is a blast from the past.
This all-mountain Pivot 15 GripWalk® sets the standard for control and release for the world's most dedicated skiers. Available in a 15 DIN rating, the binding's durable aluminium toe piece and unique "turntable" heel design offer expert freeskiers a responsive connection between boot and ski for instant power transmission and precise ski control.
It features powerful shock absorption and travel with confident retention and release for aggressive skiing. The colourful Forza 2.0 edition keeps the creative energy of freeskiing front and centre. It's compatible with all traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles.
What makes this binding tick?
· Brake Width: 75mm-95mm
· Weight: 1245g ½ pair
· Din/Iso: 6-15
· Turntable Heel Design: Offers 28mm of elastic travel and rotates directly under the tibia, delivering elite-level shock absorption and the industry’s most trustworthy retention for significant reduction in unwanted pre-release.
· Long Elastic Travel: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centreing prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
· Short Mounting Zone: The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
· Rolling Control: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
· Race Aluminium Toe Piece: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the all-metal RACE toe piece offers maximum power, precision, and durability across all disciplines, from the Alpine World Cup to Freestyle, Freeride and Moguls.
· Multi Directional Release: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
· Gripwalk: GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)