The Mammut Nirvana 30L Backpack.
The Nirvana 30 is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. The backpacks fashionable design elements are complemented by the recycled main material. A cool design and environmentally friendly production. What more could a nature loving freerider want? The backpack also features a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable, perfect companion for off-piste terrain.
What makes this backpack tick?
· 30L volume
· 54cm x 29cm x 25cm
· Recycled Main Material
· Soft-Lined goggle compartment
· Integrated helmet carrier
· Diagonal and A-Ski Carrying systems
· Snowboard carrier
· Front Pocket for avalanche safety equipment
· Hydrtation system-compatible
· Detachable, padded hip belt
· Zipper pocket on hip belt
· Internal zipper pocket with key clip
· Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
· SOS label with emergency instructions
· Aluminium V-Frame for good load transfer to the hips while maintaining freedom of movement of the upper body
· High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover