The ultra-light pin binding (245g w/o brake) offers active length compensation during ski flex and an impressive power transfer downhill due to a 38mm drill pattern.
The carbon-reinforced toe provides great stiffness and comes with anti-ice pads and intergrated elastomers for easy stepping in. The heel features a climbing aid with 0, 5 and 9 degree angle and allows super convenient switching between hike and ride mode.
What makes this binding tick?
- 245g w/o brake. 335g w/ brake
- PinTech Toe System with double spring
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0-9.0
- AFD Gliding Plate: Rotate Pivot
- Recommended Skier’s Weight: Max. 110kg
- Forged aluminium, Carbon, fibre-reinforced polyamide.
This binding does not come with a brake. Let us know if you need one and we can add it. Brake width 90mm, 105mm and 115mm available as accessory.