Nitro Pow 2023
Pre-Order For Delivery, April-May 2022,
We can price match any competitor in Australia
Buy now and we can also adjust or refund the difference if prices change.
The 2023 Nitro Pow is a must have in your quiver to tackle those deeper days when manoeuvrability is paramount. The tapered winglet swallowtail shape will allow for easy turn transitions, while keeping your nose form sinking. Adding to the versatility of this board, the True Camber profile will keep you comfortably ripping turns on groomers well after all the pow has been slashed.
What makes this board tick?
· True Camber: keeping in line with the original camber profile of snowboards True Camber gives the rider unmatched snap and powerful response
· Stiff flex: 7/10 flex will keep this board feeling stable and ready to charge anywhere you want go while maintaining a smooth response. A directional flex pattern is tailor made for this board to ensure this board shines to its full potential
· Tapered winglet Swallowtail: With a wide nose and narrower tail, this board naturally keeps the nose above the snow to reduce the chance of nosediving and minimise fatigue on your legs. The unique winglets on this board provides better traction for when you’re laying down some turns on the groomers
· Poplar Core: Poplar wood is used through the entire board to create the ideal blend of response, flex and weight
· Progressive Sidecut: The progressive radius of this sidecut allows for fast and catch free turns, with a larger radius at the nose blending to a tighter radius in the tail
· Extruded base: The new base compound for the Pow provides the ultimate blend of speed, wax absorbency and resistance to wear and tearNitro Pow 2023