Designed for the intermediate to advanced women riders.
A lightweight and supportive baseplate is a durable feature of the Lynx binding. The EVA footbed dampens your ride so you feel more cushioned riding over bumps or landing hard. The combination of the B.E.S.T toe strap and the comfort ankle strap keep your boot locked and secured in the binding maximizing response.
What makes this binding tick?
· Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
· Dual Air Dampening baseplate– The most effective and lightweight dampening system to date. Bags full of air absorb every shock to save your back, knees and ankles and let you ride another day.
· Precision Fit 2 Baseplate – Robust construction and comfortable fit.
· Asym Type-S Women's Highback – Ergonomic women's specific fit to provides a natural stance.
· B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap – No matter if you like your toe strap to run over the top or in front of your boot, Nitro's toe strap fits seamless to every boot and provides you with a secure and snug fit.
· Premium Comfort Ankle Strap – This design provides both flexibility and control, combined in one lightweight and comfortable strap.
· Flex Window – A large, center cut-out that makes the straps ultra-pliable and conforming to your boot shape. Coupled with the 3D molded internal frame for extra strength, this lightweight construction offers solid foothold and lasting support.
· Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles – Ultra-lightweight aluminum levers with an injected ratchet roller wheel for fast, effortless entry, zero slip and unmatched reliability.
· Easy Entry Buckles & Ratchets – These S-curved ratchet straps stay out of your way when stepping into the binding. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps you guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise bit of your buckles.