Northwave Decade is a perfect pair of boots for intermediate to ripping riders looking to charge down anything on the mountain.
A Thermo Welded, Double Crossbow Sole, and Heel Bumper dampen out vibrations when you are sending it huge, or just moving really fast in harsh terrain. The TF3 Liner can be thermoformed for a customized fit. The Northwave 540 Heel Lock cinches tight to keep you locked down, and transfer energy to your board. The Super Lacing System stays tight all day for a performance oriented fit. If you are big, strong, and like to go fast the Northwave Decade will be a perfect option for you.
What makes this boot tick?
· CAB-5 540° Heel Retention System: Keeps the heel fixed where it should be in the boot so that when you flex it has the most effect. Also helps to reduce any irritation caused by the heel sliding
· Super Lace Closure: Easy fastening with secure lace-lock
· Double Crossbow Sole: Gives enhanced grip with micro injected rubber around the calf box
· TF3 Liner: Anatomically designed for no slip around the foot, increased comfort and warmer feet as there are no gaps for cold air pockets
· Flex Window: Enhanced flexibility and comfort while keeping the control and power transfer you want
· Heel Bumper: Built into the exterior of the boot to guard against abrasion, wear and tear and gives the boot extra durability and reinforcement
· Thermo Welding: Seamless integration between the outer boot materials offering enhanced durability and great control when performing technical manoeuvres
· Mountain Profile: All Mountain
· Flex: Medium 7/10