Designed and tested by freeskiing legend Pep Fujas in Niseko, Japan. This trigger mitt has been inspired by a lifetime spent pursuing the ultimate deep powder experience. It has been specifically masterminded by Pep to provide maximum warmth and dexterity during serious on-mountain missions. The unique design on the outer shell depicts the mountains of Pep's home state, Oregon, while the glove's simple yet functional design and clean lines reflect everything Pep respects about Japan and its culture.
- Trigger grip for ultimate dexterity
- 200g of premium PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Fitted neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure
- Powder wrist loop
- Authentic Pep Fujas signature
A. Goatskin leather: Super soft, manoeuvrable leather, which has an incredibly comfortable fit and an outstanding level of durability.
B. GORE-TEX®: Mitts engineered with GORE-TEX® membranea are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable – guaranteed.
C. PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation:
• Top side: 200g PrimaLoft®Gold premium insulation offering warmth without bulk as well as hydrophobic properties.
• Palm: 80g PrimaLoft®Gold Eco Grip which provides a non-slip grip for a stable hold.
D. Tricot Lining: Super soft, anti-pill, hygienic lining material.