Regular price $469.99
The 2-layer Picture Object Jacket is one of Picture's iconic, extremely versatile freeride jackets!
Made with a sustainable bio-sourced polyester face fabric from repurposed sugarcane waste, it features a membrane for unmatched waterproof/breathability. Reinforced with a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment and waterproof zips. Designed for versatility and warmth, the pit zips offer additional ventilation when playing hard in the powder.
What makes this jacket tick?
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Recycled Thermal STD 60g body and sleeve, 40g hood
- Bio-sourced hard shell 2 layers
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Fully-taped seams andYKK® waterproof zips
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop system
- Ski pass pocket
- Goggle cleaner
- Composition: 58% Biosourced Polyester 42% Recycled Polyester