Hopton by Protest is an anorak style ski and snowboard jacket brings some serious street attitude to the slopes.
To make this style functional for the slopes we have added a zipper down the side and at the collar so that you can easily get the Hopton on and off. The zipper running down the side of the body is a two-way zipper so it can also be used as a ventilation zipper if you need to cool down. With 10K water resistance and 10g breathability, the Hopton will ensure that you stay warm and dry. Ventilation zippers under the arms so that you can regulate your own body temperature. The jacket has a relaxed fit and is regular in length. The pouch front pocket has zippered side access to ensure that snow does not get inside. The fabric has appearance of suede with a slight sheen to it. The seams are critically taped. Bringing some street attitude to the slopes, the Hopton by Protest.
What makes this jacket tick?
- Relaxed fit: This fit is roomier and super comfortable.
- GeoTech 10,000 Series: This number tells you how waterproof your garment is. If the fabric is 10K or 10,000mm this means you can place a square tube with inner dimensions of 30mm x 30mm over the garments outer fabric and you could fill it with water to a height of 10,000mm before water would begin to seap through. The higher the number, the more waterproof the fabric.
- Chin protector: A piece of fabric that guards the chin from possible chafing from the zipper.
- Critically taped seams: This means that the most important seams have been taped. Taped seams guarantee waterproof seams.
- Easy headphone access: This jacket has a special tunnel for the headphonewire.
- Fixed hood: This hood is attached to the garment with stitching and cannot be removed.
- High collar hood: This is a garment which not only has a hood but also a high collar, perfect for keeping the elements at bay. The collar can partially cover the face.
- Lift pass holder: This garment has a specially designed pocket for the lift pass.
- Lycra cuffs: There is an extra cuff on the inside of the sleeve. This helps to keep snow and wind out.
- Two-way zipper: This two way zipper can be closed or opened in two opposite directions at the same time.
- Velcro cuffs: On the outside of the sleeves at the cuffs, the sleeve width can be adjusted with the use of velcro.
- Vent zips: These are zippers places under the arms or at the legs. They allow hot air to escape from the jacket and cool air to get in. A bit like your own personal air-conditoning.
- Water repellent zippers: These zippers repel light rain
- Long Length : This Garment is longer than average offering more coverage, warmth and protection.