Protest PRT. Timo Jacket
Protest PRT. Timo Jacket
A jacket with everything, meet the Timo ski and snowboard jacket by Protest. This slim fit jacket is part of our PVRE series of superior technical clothing. To make long glorious days on the slope, you need to stay warm and dry. This awesome jacket has 20K water resistance and 20g breathability. This basically means that while no water is getting in from the outside, moisture that builds up on the inside of the jacket is allowed to escape through the fabric. This garment has fully taped seams, another measure to make sure that you are staying dry. The fabric is PFC-free and has mechanical stretch for total flexibility. There are laser-cut holes at the high collar that serve for extra ventilation and ventilation zippers under the arms so that you can regulate your temperature. The hood of this jacket is designed to fit over your helmet for added protection from the elements. The hood can be cinched in when the extra space is not needed. The jacket to take with you for your adventures on the slopes, the Timo by Protest.
- Very high (20K):This number tells you how waterproof your garment is. If the fabric is 20k or 20 000 mm, this means you can place a square tube with inner dimensions of 30mm x 30mm over the garment's outer fabric and you could fill it with water to a height of 20 000 mm before water would begin to seep through. The higher this number, the more waterproof the fabric.
- Regular Length:This garment has a regular length.
- Helmet compatible
- Chin protector:A piece of fabric that guards the chin from possible chafing from the zipper.
- Easy headphone access:This jacket has a special tunnel for the headphonewire.
- Fixed hood:This hood is attached to the garment with stitching and cannot be removed.
- Fully taped seams:Fully taped seams are where tape is applied to all the garment seams and sealed using heat. For a garment to be highly waterproof the seams need to be treated in this way so to stop water from getting in through the stitchingholes of the seam.
- Goggle cleaner:A special lenscleanerthat you can use to clean your goggles with.
- Goggle pocket:A specially designed pocket perfect for storing your goggles when they're not in action.
- High collar:This is a garment with a high collar, perfect for keeping the elements at bay. The collar can partially cover the face.
- Liftpass holder:This garment has a specially designed pocket for the lift pass.
- Lycra cuffs:There is an extra cuff on the inside of the sleeve. This helps to keep snow and wind out.
- Regular waistgaiter:This is a non-elastic waist gaiter which helps to keep the snow and other elements out of your garment.
- Stretch:The fabric of this garment is stretchy allowing for all your crazy moves.
- Hook-and-loop cuffs:On the outside of the sleeves at the cuffs, the sleeve width can be adjusted with the use of hook-and-loop fastener.
- Vent zips:These are zippers places under the arms or at the legs. They allow hot air to escape from the jacket and cool air to get in. A bit like your own personal air-conditoning.
- Water repellent zippers:These zippers repel light rain and snow and decreases dry times.
- PVRE series:Part of our PVRE line of supremely functional sportswear.