22/23 Ride Warpig
The Ride Warpig is where it all began for the pig line up from Ride Snowboards. The status quo was shaken up by this board for good reason as people come to find how fun it is to ride a volume shifted board. The Warpig is meant to be ridden shorter than your normal board as it’s made up for in width. Whether you’re riding with a surfy laidback style, charging groomers, or lapping the park all day, the Warpig will have you feeling comfy on whatever you put in its way.
What makes this board tick?
- Board Typer: Park, Groomers, Pow
- Directional Rocker Profile
- Medium Flex
- Aspen/ Bamboo/ Paulownia blend core for a lightweight, snappy feeling baord
- Double Impact Plates underfoot to minimise the feel of vibration
- Triaxial/ Biaxial glass blend for the ultimate mix of flex and stiffness
- Carbon Array 3 Laminates underfoot for increased board control and power distribution
- Sintered base
- RIDE Exclusive Urethane sidewalls