The only park board that matters.
Ohhh buddy, best believe the Rome Artifact has been fully overhauled and the next chapter of original park board is about to be written. With all new Double kick in the nose and tail for insane pressability, the power and snap of Stay Positive Camber and a new shape, the Rome Artifact is focused on one thing: park annihilation
What makes this board tick?
· Flex 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Stay Positive Camber: Powerful and predictable, tried-and-true camber.
· True Twin: Disciples of pressable power
· Bamboo Hotrods: A single bamboo HotRod in the board’s nose and tail; pressable yet poppy
· Double Kick: An aggressive, two-part rise in the boards nose and/or tail, built for increased pressability and better landings
· Biax Glass: Fiberglass with two different axis, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible
· Impact Plates: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the boards insert pack.
· Stomp Core: Rome’s most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar construction.
· Powerslide Base: A new base material that features improved wax absorption, increased durability and the most bang for your buck.