The 2020 Rome Flare is the performance driven binding crafted for the ladies.
Designed for riders who want a high-performance binding at a progression-friendly price point. Three points of under-wrapping connection allows the Flare to smoothly flex side to side, while still laying down direct edge-to-edge response. The Asym Highback has been designed so that it will contour beautifully to the shape of a woman's calf to simultaneously deliver heelside control and unmatched comfort.
What makes this binding tick?
- AsymWrap Technology - The flex comes before the pop in this platform. With three points of heel hoop connection and Rome's UnderWrap concept at a single point on the medial side of the toe, the AsymWrap platform focuses on a smooth, flexible feel. Great for riders who like to surf freeride terrain as well as tweak and play on freestyle features.
- Tool-Free InBase Pad with 1.5-degree Canting
- EVA SubBase Pad - 3D EVA and rubber fill the lifted corners of the baseplate for cushioning creating smooth side-to-side flex while allowing for a dampening barrier between the baseplate and topsheet of the snowboard
- Women’s Asym Flare Highback - This mid-flexing lightweight highback is specifically designed for anatomically-correct support
- Full Highback Rotation - Dial in Fit with a range of 0 to 24 degrees, so you can align your highbacks with the heel edge delivering direct power on heelsides
- AsymWrap Fixed Heel Loop
- Multiple Strap Positions - Every Rome binding comes with 3 or more strap positions so you can customise the level of strap support you want
- Minimist Ankle Strap - The Minimist ankle strap has a smooth, consistent flex and a very light weight.
- OpenForm Toe Strap - Engineered to self-adjust to the toe of any boot model
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjuster
- Flex Rating: 7 (1 = softest/forgiving and 10 = stiffest/responsive)