Rome Flare Women's snowboard bindings are designed for riders who want a high-performance binding at a reasonable price.
Three points of under-wrapping connection allows the Flare to smoothly flex side to side, while still laying down direct edge-to-edge response. The Asym Highback has been designed so that it will contour beautifully to the shape of a woman's calf to simultaneously deliver heelside control and unmatched comfort. The Rome Flare Bindings are essential for everything you choose to ride, from mellow cruiser days to more technical sessions
What makes this binding tick?
- AsymWrap Technology - The flex comes before the pop in this platform. With three points of heel hoop connection and Rome's UnderWrap concept at a single point on the medial side of the toe, the AsymWrap platform focuses on a smooth, flexible feel. Great for riders who like to surf freeride terrain as well as tweak and play on freestyle features.
- Tool-Free InBase Pad with 1.5-degree Canting
- EVA SubBase Pad - 3D EVA and rubber fill the lifted corners of the baseplate for cushioning creating smooth side-to-side flex while allowing for a dampening barrier between the baseplate and topsheet of the snowboard
- Women’s Asym Flare Highback - This mid-flexing lightweight highback is specifically designed for anatomically-correct support
- Full Highback Rotation - Dial in Fit with a range of 0 to 24 degrees, so you can align your highbacks with the heel edge delivering direct power on heelsides
- AsymWrap Fixed Heel Loop
- Multiple Strap Positions - Every Rome binding comes with 3 or more strap positions so you can customise the level of strap support you want
- Minimist Ankle Strap - The Minimist ankle strap has a smooth, consistent flex and a very light weight.
- OpenForm Toe Strap - Engineered to self-adjust to the toe of any boot model
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjuster
- Flex Rating: 7 (1 = softest/forgiving and 10 = stiffest/responsive)