A powerful All-Mountain performance with a smoother personality.
Advanced boarders, from contest riders to seasoned locals, often demand the high-energy response of positive camber whether their preference is ripping clean turns or popping off the lips of jumps. In the redesigned Lo-Fi, Rome have put their innovative, modern, positive camber into the chassis of the board. Positive camber for most of the running length, with a touch of rocker at the contact points for easier initiation and completion of turns.
What makes this board tick?
· Fusion Camber: Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points.
· Flex 6 (1=soft / 10=stiff)
· Stomp Core: Rome’s most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar contruction
· Twin Single: A single HotRod in the board’s nose and tail leaving it pressable yet poppy.
· Bamboo HotRod’s: Thin rods of bamboo starting just inside the insert packs and running into the nose and/or tail.
· Triax glass: Fiberglass with three different axes, built for torsional rigidity and added snap
· Biax Glass: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be torsionally more pressable and playful
· Impact Base: Rome’s newly upgraded ISOSPORT 4400 base material features improved wax absorption, increased durability, and the most bang for your buck.