From thew back bowls to beyond the gates, the Alltrack 120 is designed to ski it all.
The generative design grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in between. It features a forgiving 102mm last and a releasable cuff that offers a natural range of motion for hiking. The pre-shaped liner includes Thinsulate insulation for added warmth and is thermo-mouldable for a custom fit.
What makes this boot tick?
· Regular fit features a 102mm last for a forgiving anatomical feel regardless of foot shape
· Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
· Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
· Optimized Hike Mode: The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
· Pre-shaped full custom liners offer anatomic ankle support and 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision and power transmission
· Insulated warmth and support: Thinsulate Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability.
· Gripwalk Compatible (sold separately)
Gripwalk soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction