Experience 84Ai ski from Rossignol.
Play any terrain and make everyday another best day. The experience 84Ai is the ideal all-mountain ski whether carving perfect groomers or exploring mixed snow and terrain. Rossignol’s race-developed construction and Air Tip VAS reduce vibration for increased snow contact and line control, while the freeride-inspired profile allows you to drift and release turns with ease.
What makes this ski tick?
· LCT Technology – An evolution of World Cup racing innovation, Rossignol's patented new LCT construction harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions. Featuring a central "power rail" integrated from tip-to-tail, LCT eliminates counter-flexing of the ski to ensure consistently smooth stability and dynamic control of your line.
· Rectangular Sidewall – RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
· Air Tip VAS – Every on-snow sensation begins in the tip of the ski. An all-new blend of iconic Rossignol innovation, AIR TIP VAS lightens swing weight and absorbs initial impacts, delivering pure snow contact and control. The integrated visco dampener filters terrain shocks, calming and stabilizing the ski for concentrated energy and cleaner power transfer.
· Progressive Sidecut – An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
· All Terrain Rocker – Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER profile delivers a more balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness. The longer, more progressive tip and early rise tail profiles are adjusted across each model, delivering more targeted all-terrain performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
· HD Core Ai – Specifically developed around our groundbreaking new Line Control Technology, LCT HD CORE AI is a new Hight Density Core lighter and more stable than traditional poplar, balancing high-definition dampness, stability, and drive with the lively, dynamic mobility and power for mixed snow conditions and changing terrain.