The right fit, the right flex. The Pure 70 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design.
The Sensor Blade shell is engineered for reduced weight and efficient energy transfer directly to the ski. A 102mm women’s-specific last provides all-day comfort, and an adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your needs. Wintherm insulated liners are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
What makes this boot tick?
· Women’s specific slim fit features a 102mm last for recreational skiing and all-day comfort
· Optimized Power Transmission: Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
· Adjustable Flex: A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance and comfort
· Women’s Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
· Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
· Insulated Warmth: Wintherm Insulation stops heat loss and reflects warmth back to its source
· Gripwalk Compatible (sold separately)
Gripwalk soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction.